Gods are powerful beings that shape the world of Re:Monster.
There are three known ranks: Demigod, God and Great God.
Since a God is higher than a Demigod, the blessings and the modifications granted by a God will be stronger than the equivalent type of blessing from a Demigod.
There are only 5 Great Gods, each represented by a specific color with a unique role they provide to the world. (example: Great God of Space time is responsible for bringing otherworlders to the world of Re:Monster.)
These gods are worshiped by many races and have been known to give [Blessings] and [Divine Protection] to special individuals, which gives them certain degrees of resistance, as well as skills related to the God. These gods hold power over many aspects in the world, which include the various elements. Each seems to have a dungeon they create or look after.
When a character blessed by a different god than the one that owns the dungeon captures it, they recieve a portion of the divine blessing of the owner of the dungeon.
The [Blessings] and [Divine Protection] they give provide general buffs as well as special abilities and even can cancel out racial weakness. For example, when Mi ranked up into a Dhampir - Variant, she should have been unable to be in direct sunlight but thanks to her [Divine Protection], this weakness was nullified. It is assumed that each god can give several different blessings, that is they can give it to multible people or beings. Also, it is assumed that, heroes are blessed by the god they represent.
Below are listed gods and, for those that are known, people they have blessed. This is far from a list of all named characters with blessing since Rou is simply too lazy to tell us.
For example, Netsuki, Fuuki, and Genki are all people who have received a demigod's blessing but who they recieved their blessing from is unknown (though based on who they are, it can be infered).
As do many unnamed characters like those in the army of the nobles' factions' army. Also, certain heroes like the Holy King of the Lumen Holy Kingdom likely have blessing but they have not been named. Heroes' Sacred Treasure are granted and given abilities by those that bless them.
- Demigod of Clear Water
- Demigod of Color
- Demigod of Compassion:
- Demigod of Dancing
- Demigod of Dark Beasts
- Demigod of Deep Green
- Demigod of Fire
- Demigod of Healing
- Demigod of Lush Green
- Demigod of Observation
- Demigod of Roses
- Demigod of Shaping
- Demigod of Spring Water
- Demigod of Staves
- Demigod of Stone Statue
- Demigod of Swords
- Demigod of War Beasts
- Demigod of Magic Guns
- Demigod of Magic Spears
- Demigod of War
- God of Algae
- God of Blood
- God of Corrosion
- God of Darkness
- God of Death
- God of Earthquake
- God of Fate (Schicksal)
- God of Ice Field
- God of Inferno
- God of Gambling
- God of Gems
- God of Judgment
- God of Light
- God of Lightning
- God of Magic
- God of the Mountain
- God of Murder
- God of the Netherworld
- God of Rebirth
- God of Iron Rock
- God of Sunlight
- God of Storms
- God of Gold
- God of Silver
- God of Ship
Known Great Gods
- Great God of Origin and Demise
- Those with this Great God's blessing can wield Demise magic.
- They also have the Origin ability, which helps them quickly and efficiently learn other types of magic.
- Known blessed: Rou
- Color of reference: Black
- Great God of Space-Time and Star Sea
- This Great God brings over Otherworlders from other worlds (including but not necessarily limited to Rou/Kanata's world). It also prepares a divinely forged copy of their original body.
- Color of reference: Blue
- Great God of Birth and Wisdom
- Great God of Nature and Souls
- Divine Beast: Grand Leviathan
- Color of reference: Red
Details of Known Divine Protections
These are taken either from the story itself, or directly from the author's ability page for Rou.
- Demigod of Dancing:
- Applies modifiers to things related to dancing. This includes increasing evasion, etc.
- Demigod of Fire:
- Applies modifiers to the Fire System of attacks.
- Allows those it's bestowed upon naturally to breathe fire at will and have high resistance toward fire. It also turns skin reddish.
- Demigod of War:
- Increase the toughness of the skin by applying it a metallic luster and resistance.
- Demigod of Kindness:
- Applies modifiers whenever restorative actions are taken.
- Demigod of Shaping:
- Applies modifiers whenever something is made. Grants the ability to quickly learn crafting techniques by watching others. This blessing is the reason why people say "Genius artists aren't a dream."
- God of Lightning:
- Applies modifiers to the Lightning System of attacks.
- Allows those it's bestowed upon naturally to breathe lightning at will and give off static discharge. It also grants high resistance toward lightning.
- God of Storms:
- Applies modifiers to the Storm System of attacks.
- Demigod of Deep Green:
- When the power of the Demigod of Deep Green is subtly mixed within medicine, the resulting potion becomes extremely rare and displays the effect of an all-purpose / cure-all medicine.
On day 401 there's a mosaic in 【Red Desert Quadrilateral Tomb Iburam · Lattem · Pyramind】. "Among them, the most noteworthy thing was the huge blue fish with wings drifting in a sea of stars drawn in the greatest detail, giant red birds lying on lava, a golden giant with its palms together in worship, a huge white beast who writes something in a book, a pair of huge black eyes that sit at the center of a large violent swirl." This is most likely a reference to the 5 great gods.