Night Vipers are poisonous creatures covered in black scales with a speckled pattern with a length of 60 centimeters and a diameter of approximately 6 centimeters. Their taste is said to be quite delicious.
The Night Viper is considered as deadly, not only because it's a predator type animal, but also due to its poison, which it uses to quickly kill its prey.
- Thermography: The ability to see heat emitted from objects.
- Venom: The ability to produce and to apply poison to the tip of a tool or even a part of the body.
- Poison Resistance: The ability to resist any poison.
- Presence Sensor: The ability to identify a nearby living being, even the name. The type of living being can be classified if it has been met.
- Evil Eye: The ability to scare someone to the point of slowing or stopping someone's actions by making eye contact.
- Evil Eye Resistance: The ability to resist Evil Eye.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.